Some of my most visited posts are about my Oliver Travel Trailer. I find visitors are prospective new buyers looking to learn about the trailer. Additionally, those who own an Oliver trailer visit to find articles regarding maintenance, gadgets, hacks, etc. As noted below, the posts listed under maintenance are specific to this trailer. For more maintenance posts as well as gadgets and hacks posts, go to the RV Life Resources page.
Each year, Oliver makes changes and/or updates to the newest model trailer. So, it’s important to know that mine is a 2017 Elite II.
Full Tour of Quill, My Trailer
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Oliver Travel Trailer Review: 6 Things I Hate
- Oliver Travel Trailer Review: 5 More Things I Hate
- 12 Things I Love About the Oliver Travel Trailer
- Pros and Cons of Fiberglass Trailers
- How to Grow Mold in 30 Days: A Cautionary Tale
Maintenance (Olive Trailer Specific*)
- RV Hack: Converting the Sewer Hose to a Garden Hose
- Sealing an RV Gasket
- Hack: Adding Carpet to RV Steps
- Jacks Maintenance for Your RV
*For a complete list of all maintenance project guides, hacks and gadgets, visits the RV Life Resources pages.
- Composting Toilet: What is It and How Does It Work?
- Preparing and Emptying the Compost Toilet
- Composting Toilet: Maintenance and FAQs
- Preventing Bugs in the Composting Toilet
- Getting and Ridding a Bug Infestation in the Composting Toilet
Decision-Making Process to Purchase the Oliver
- An Egg and a Funnel: Making the First RV Decision
- Deciding on the Right Fiberglass Trailer
- Final Four Fiberglass Trailers: Casita Trailer
- Final Four Fiberglass Trailers: Escape and Oliver Travel Trailers
- Final Four Fiberglass Trailers: Bigfoot Trailer
- Challenges of Buying a Rig
- Oliver Trailer Factory Tour
- And the Winner Is…
- Into Production…Almost
- Difficult Decisions as My Trailer Goes Into Production